TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All programs purchased with a promotional rate cannot be cancelled prior to the completion of the program.
- Crateful’s Meal Programs are not offered or intended to treat, mitigate or cure any type of disease, sickness or weight problem and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
- You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss program.
- Crateful shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any illness or health problem that may result from the consumption of its prepared foods, meals or other products.
- If you have a life-threatening allergy please refrain from ordering any Crateful Programs.
- Crateful accommodates the following allergies: Shellfish, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Tree nuts and Peanuts.
- Crateful meals are produced in a facility that also handles lactose, eggs, diary, gluten, soy, shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts.
DAILY DELIVERY POLICIES
- For customers in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas of Southern California – Our driver will deliver your fresh meals every evening between the hours of 8:00 PM and 6:00 AM (Sunday evening deliveries may arrive earlier.) except for Saturday. Saturday’s meals will be delivered on Friday evening.
- Crateful delivers fresh meals in a temperature controlled cooler. Crateful meals are perishable and require refrigeration no later than the morning of receipt.
- At the end of each day, please leave your empty bag and ice packs in the regular delivery location. Our driver will pick them up with each new delivery.
- Please empty your bags prior to pickup (except for the ice packs). Drivers are lawfully not allowed to pickup any coolers with food or meal containers remaining in them.
- Please don’t leave any personal items in the coolers as once picked up, any claims made for items left in the cooler is not the responsibility of Crateful, its officers, members and employees.
- At the end of your program, we will schedule your final bag to be picked up within three business days of your last day of meals. Unreturned bags, at the end of your program, will result in a $25.00 service charge per bag. In the event that your cooler is not picked up, please email us at email@example.com to re-schedule the pick-up.
- Crateful is not responsible for lost or stolen bags that have been left out for a full day, or bags that are not able to be delivered due to incorrect gate codes, entrance keys, or security teams that have not been alerted of your deliveries.
- Crateful may make adjustments to your delivery due to extenuating circumstances (holidays, weather concerns) and will communicate via e-mail prior to delivery.
3 BUSINESS DAY POLICY:
- Due to Crateful sourcing the freshest ingredients and premium proteins, we are not able to accept ANY suspensions of your delivery after the daily 3 business day notice cut-offs. Meals are prepared to order and delivered fresh each night. The 3 business day policy applies to all orders, program changes, delivery stops, suspensions, and cancellations.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and received at least 3 business days prior to the requested date you wish to discontinue your service. A cancellation confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within one business day of your request.
- Canceling BEFORE the Start of Your Plan: You, the customer, may cancel this order, without any penalty or obligation, at any time starting with 3 business days prior to the date of your first scheduled delivery, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and government holidays.
- Canceling AFTER the Start of Your Plan: If you decide to cancel your plan after the start of service, you will be charged for 3 days (and meals will be delivered during this time unless you refuse delivery), and you will receive a credit for the balance of days left over on your plan to be used at a future date. In addition, you will be charged a $25.00 administrative fee to process this request.
- Cancellation requests will only be accommodated when submitted in accordance to our 3 Business Day Policy.
- We cannot accommodate any cancellations or order change requests after your meals are on route or have been delivered. Any refusal of deliveries after leaving Crateful, will be at your sole risk and expense.
- Any meal credits, excluding complimentary meals or days, will be issued as a credit to your Crateful account to be used for future purchases. You will not be able to redeem any complimentary days or meal/day credits back to your account.
- Reimbursement for your cancelled order is subject to proration of any meals received prior to the cancellation notice. Please allow 30 days for your refund to be credited to your credit card on file.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVERS
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Crateful. Neither party shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representations with respect to any other terms or conditions except as expressly provided in these written Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, and any such modifications will become effective once they are posted to the site. Each time you place an order, you affirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms. It is your sole responsibility to check the Crateful site from time to time to view any such changes to the Terms.
Your continued use of the site and our services after any modifications to the Terms will indicate that you accept and agree to the modified Terms. These modifications will be effective immediately for new users of our site, products and/or services and for all programs purchased after the effective date of the modification. Any change or waiver of Crateful’s rights hereunder shall not be valid or effective unless in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of Crateful. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by Crateful via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.